Arturo reached its Series A goal of $8 million. The effort was led by Crosslink Capital, a leading early-stage venture capital firm based in San Francisco. The funding also includes a generous contribution from IAG Firemark Ventures, the venture capital fund for IAG, Australia’s largest general insurer. Read the full new announcement.
- Arturo Announces Connect, Their Latest API with Unmatched Speed, Scale and Configurability
- Arturo Announces Strategic Partnership with Vexcel Imaging
- Arturo Welcomes Additional Leadership As it Plans For Next Phase of Industry Growth
- How Insurers Can Face Climate Change with Portfolio Intelligence
- Arturo and ICEYE Team Up to Bring Insurers Near Real-Time Flood and Property Damage Insights